Servicing, MOT & Repairs
THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS OPEN FOR ALL REPAIRS, SERVICES & MOT`S ON A REDUCED HOURS BASIS.
At the Citroen Excellence Awards 2016 Simon Hartwell Ltd has been awarded First Place for Best Aftersales Customer Experience in the Southern Region.
Our service and repair facilities use state of the art diagnostic equipment for Citroëns plus most other makes. You can have a while-you-wait service from our highly skilled Citroën technicians. Free courtesy vehicles available, and we also offer FREE collection & delivery within a 14 mile radius.
- While-you-wait Servicing
- Citroën Warranty Repairs
- Authorised Citroën Repairer
- Authorised Citroën Parts Distributor
- Manufacturer’s servicing
- State of the art Citroën Diagnostic Equipment
- Peugeot Diagnostic
- All makes Diagnostic
- All our work is guaranteed and we use genuine Citroën parts
- Free Courtesy Cars and Vans*
- Free Collection and Delivery within a 14-mile radius*
- Motability repairs and servicing
- Fixed price servicing
- While you wait servicing and repairs
- We provide free WiFi, tea or coffee and daily newspapers
- Free outside clean with every visit
Work in Ferndown? We can collect your vehicle from your place of work and return it to you before you leave.
For more information please contact us.
*Subject to availability
For most types of 4 cylinder car and light van, any make on expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty.
OAP discount – MOT`s £30, Service £99, Service & MOT £129.99 – every Wednesday
- Full Service offer – £239.99inc – Interior and exterior clean
- Value Service offer – £119.99inc – Exterior clean
- MOT £45
- Tyres fitted from £44inc
- Tracking Check & Adjust £45inc
- Air-conditioning anti-bacterial service £40inc
- Air-conditioning re-gas and leak test from £60inc
- Brake fluid change £49inc
- Coolant change £49inc
- Cambelt changes from £295inc
- Clutch replacements from £399inc
- Brake pad replacements from £90inc (C1)
- Initial Diagnosis – £60inc
To book service or repair for your vehicle, please phone or fill in the form below: